BEAUTYTECH HAIR AND BEAUTY ACADEMY
Commitment to Quality
For us “Quality means meeting and exceeding the customers expectation and delivering
Academy Mission Statement
Beauty Tech aims to be the highest-quality provider of hairdressing and beauty training.
In order to achieve this, we continuously seek to identify customer and market needs
We develop and use key performance indicators to monitor customer satisfaction.
Beauty Tech aspires to
Provide the hairdressing and beauty industry with people who are trained to the highest international standards
• Provide our students with the opportunity to gain experience in the industry.
• Simulate real work experience in the training centre.
• Train the students in a comprehensive range of practical competences
• Provide them with all the underpinning knowledge while we encourage them to
• Improve their research skills and developing their “learning to learn”.
• In the training we endeavour to teach and foster generic skills that will make the
transition to the world of work easier.
To support our policy, trainers and assessors receive training and guidance, as
necessary, to be able to be fair in their assessment.
In house training following guide lines laid down by City and Guilds.
To be at the top of our league means we review our course content, delivery method.
and make sure of staff preparedness, by providing them with CPD Continuous professional development in their relative field.
All the above is to ensure our courses are geared to reflect the changing needs of the market.
We are a fully licensed NCHFE approved center License number 2007-TC-012.