THE STERILIZER POWER OF UV-C LIGHT
DISINFECTS AND STERILIZE ITEMS AND SURFACES THANKS TO THE NATURAL ACTION OF UV-C LIGHT
OMS declares that the COVID-19 is transmitted by direct or indirect contact between people.
a sneeze or salivation expelled during speech leads to depositing the virus on surrounding surfaces through droplets.
on surfaces, the virus has a long operating time and depends on the type of contaminated surface; on smooth and waterproof surfaces the virus can live up to 3 hours.
Touching infected surfaces and then conveying the virus to mucous membranes allows the spread of the infection to a healthy subject.
UV-C LIGHT AGAINST THE CORONA VIRUSES
Produces UV-C Light capable of destroying the DNA/RNA molecular bonds of microorganism.
FR-Devira is able to eliminate up to 99% of bacteria, viruses, germs, mold and allergens from ANY surface
EXTREMELY EASY TO USE, IT LEAVES NO CHEMICAL RESIDUES AND
IT DOES NOT RELEASE HARMFUL SUBSTANCES ON SURFACES.
Can be used on all those surfaces where it is not possible to use different sanitization processes,
invasive or that would affect the integrity of the product such as:
- Clothing and footwear in the "RETAIL" distribution
- Supports in paper material, the characteristics would be altered with the adoption of liquid or spray sanitizers
- Surfaces where objects that need to be moved in order to sanitize are housed
- Porous surfaces that could absorb the disinfectant liquid during the sanitization phase (fabrics for car seats or public transport, etc.)
- Commonly used objects and surfaces of the community, where a repetitive and fast sanitizing treatment is required (ATM keypad, attendance detector, access handles)
- Individual safety devices (PPE), which cannot be treated and must be thrown away (masks, gloves, protective screens, etc.)
- Workplace safety devices (gloves, safety shoes, work clothing, protective devices, etc.)
- Delicate and difficult to clean surfaces for anatomy (computer keyboards, calculators, etc.)